The Venezuelan President reappeared on the Internet while some media speak of his critical state of health. Chavez underwent surgery for an abscess in Cuba, where is recovering. The battle Chavez is giving your health has to be the battle of all, the battle for life, for the immediate future of our homeland, said the Foreign Minister, Nicolas Maduro, in an interview for channel Venezolana de Television. This is what we can convey our compatriots, added. Mature, he says to be in permanent communication with Chavez, he has also thanked the Venezuelan people by the wave of solidarity around the operation of its President.
What we have left is to support Commander Chavez, give her human and solidary support to complete reset of your situation. It’s the first official confirmations of the Government following the information provided by some foreign media indicating that the President of the country, Hugo Chavez, was in critical condition after undergoing surgery in Cuba on June 10, and where it remains entered recovering from the intervention. In critical condition the new Herald Miami, citing U.S. intelligence sources, indicated that Chavez suffers a critical clinical picture. Precisely to quell these rumors, the President broke his silence after twelve days through the Twitter social network: I’m here with Uds in the hard working day! Until the victory always! We’re winning! And Venceremos!, said in one of his recent publications. On June 12, Chavez said in an interview with the channel Telesur that his convalescence was not going to be long and could not respond with precision on the date of return, but since then had remained silent. By other side, his brother, Adan Chavez, said on Wednesday that the President would return to his country in 10 or 12 days, on the eve of the presidential summit of the community of Latin American and Caribbean (Celac) on 5 and 6 July in Caracas.
EP there will be demonstrations in nearly 100 cities. They reported that Berlusconi has imposed more taxes on workers. The strike will coincide with the arrival of the text of the adjustment plan in the Senate. Stanley A. McChrystal spoke with conviction. Airlines reorganized their flights between Spain and Italy. The largest Italian Union, the CGIL, has convened for Tuesday a general strike and demonstrations in nearly 100 cities to protest against the plan of budgetary adjustment adopted by the Government of Silvio Berlusconi, and today reaches the Senate to begin its approval. The strike was called on August 23 by the Confederation General Italian labour (CGIL), against measures that consider that they removed the rights of workers and condemn the country to economic recession and civil decay. According to Union sources explained, the idea is to protest not only against the last adjustment plan of 45,500 million euros approved by the Government last August 12, but also by another austerity plan ratified by the Parliament on July 15. The Union denounces with their two plans, Berlusconi has imposed more taxes to workers and retirees, has cut services and health, without ensuring that the balance of public accounts, nor encourage growth and occupation.
Eight-hour stoppages have been convened by shift in all sectors, thus completing the entire workday, said the CGIL, as well as demonstrations in more than a hundred Italian cities, among them the most important in the country such as Rome, Milan, Naples and Turin. Tax the rich has been one of the first CTO of protest that the newspaper Corriere della Sera has not left on sale by the strike of typographers, that did not reach an agreement with management to ensure the publication of the newspaper. The strike will coincide with the arrival of the text of the adjustment plan to the Senate for discussion and approval, which is expected by the end of this week, and that it must then be ratified by the Chamber of Deputies. A plan of adjustment that since its adoption in the Council of Ministers the past 12 August has undergone numerous modifications, among them, the most important has been the abolition of the so-called tax of solidarity that had that pay those who exceeded 90,000 euros in annual revenues. Source of the news: the largest Italian Union wants to paralyze the country with the general strike against the adjustment plan
/ The program save me reported a private conversation between Alfonso Diaz and his girlfriend with the intention, according to the hearing, ridicule them. Telecinco has appealed the ruling to the Supreme Court. The hearing of Seville condemned to Telecinco and producer TV factory to compensate with 300,000 euros to the Duchess of Alba and her boyfriend by severely infringe their right to honour and privacy in the program save me. The fifth section of the audience, in a judgment which had access, said that supposedly recorded conversation to the Duchess and her boyfriend, Alfonso Diez Carabantes, was purely personal and affectionate and lacked any public interest. The disclosure of such conversation has no general interest or public significance because it’s conversations that they affect only, say the judges, and added that this type of information do not respond to the general interest in a democratic society. Only they pursue unhealthy interest of those who have a special attraction or morbidity by knowing the intimacies of the famous.
The condemnation refers both to the disclosure of such telephone conversation held by Alfonso Diez in the bird to the subsequent comments issued in the program save me daily on September 3, 2009. The tone, content, retintin, ultimately, of the joint assessment of the talk concludes said program has violated the right to the honour of the plaintiffs, says the sentence, that has been appealed to the Supreme Court by convicted persons as reported by sources of the case. Ultimately, after evaluating form joint everything said in the program, the judges conclude that it becomes manifest an intention to ridicule the plaintiffs and their relationship, in demonstrations clearly offensive, devoid of all respect for the person and his dignity. All this makes them detract from employment consideration, denigrates them and humiliated, Add the sentence. Although in the trial held in the Court of first instance 3 had not been addressed the audience of the respondent program and the benefit obtained, the judgment considers that 300,000 euros in compensation is in line with a program that airs in the afternoon, that is the most-watched in its schedule stretch and possibly of wider audience of Spanish television channels. The audience rectifies the sentence issued by the Court of first instance in the sense that only condemnation of Telecinco to disclose the statement in the same program or, in case that has been removed, a similar from the same time slot, but not to publish it in three national newspapers. Explains the flaw that most likely profile of the readers of El Mundo, ABC and El Pais is very different from viewers save me journal and readers unfamiliar with what happened in the program. Source of the news: Telecinco indemnifies the Duchess of Alba and her boyfriend with 300,000 euros for violating his honor