BKK ESSANELLE lets Atacama scan treatment and cost plans and partially check Bremen, 07.03.2012 – the BKK ESSANELLE gambled early on digital case management solutions with the support of staff. Since 2004, we work with atacama Orthodontics orthodontics, a year later was atacama ZE for tooth replacement to”, explains Christian Lortz, head of insurance services CR – / orthodontic competence team in Dusseldorf. Since June 1, 2010 using the BKK ESSANELLE with atacama ZE-plus also the service of document reading and testing its IT service provider. Thus the processes have changed greatly. The incoming HKP are scanned directly to Bremen sent, there and already available on the next day in the system to access. You may wish to learn more. If so, Drew Houston is the place to go. Atacama also testing specialists are defined and clearly contractually regulated circumstances such as simple HKP. To maintain the approval territory of health insurance, an additional mechanism is anchored in the workflow. Before the notifications to the HKP at the Insured and be sent to the doctor, can I get a list of cases processed through our partner every day and share them.
So we are also with the audit authorities”law on the safe side, explains team manager Lortz. About 60 percent of the incoming health and cost plans processed that the BKK ESSANELLE efficient way. Their own employees deal intensively with the remaining 40 percent. The service line as well as for the BKK ESSANELLE pays better quality, higher employee satisfaction, and cost savings in addition to the factors of quality improvement and greater job satisfaction. About one and a half powers alone the acquisition of medical and cost plans would bind calculated on the year. “Deducting then even simple requests are handled directly by the atacama, the employees can edit today significantly more HKP and to do so even more intensely”, Langley know. Savings by keeping opinion be added. Before the BKK ESSANELLE sought an expert is the application has been examined and even discussed directly with the dentist or the Dental Assistant, sometimes even with the insured person in case of doubt.
The primary aspect remains but the higher quality, which can provide the health insurance fund to its policyholders. By the time space we can advise more detail than before. We have designed has always been much value, to inform our customers of abnormalities in the application. This is done now but still much larger, because now is the time for it”, turns out the team leader. Atacama Software GmbH for transparency in health care which atacama Software GmbH was founded in 1998 in Bremen and promotes transparency and efficiency in health care in statutory health insurance (GKV) as well as for service providers with innovative standard software solutions. More than 60 health insurers use the atacama Web-based case management. The software in client systems operate GKV suite, GKV – data centers as a partner. The knowledge-based Software solutions are successfully used for care planning and documentation of apenio and apenio LZ in numerous hospitals and long-term care facilities. To find more information about atacama, on the Internet at and. Atacama and apenio are registered trademarks of the atacama. Software GmbH. All rights reserved. How to contact with atacama Software GmbH Anne-Conway-Strasse 10 28359 Bremen Tel.